I HAVE A FAMILY EMERGENCY COME ABOUT AND IT LANDED MY 10 YR OLD SON IN HOSPITAL HAVING OPEN HEART SURGERY AND MY BILL CAME DUE I ASK FOR EXTENSION FOR ONLY 3 DAYS AND I COULD PAY IT BUT GUESS WHAT THEY WOULD NOT ALLOW IT AND SHUT Y SERVICE OFF AND NOW WANTS ME TO TURN IN ALL BOXES OR PAY A BIG FEE PLUS EARLY TERMINATION CHARGES. i FEEL THAT THIS IS NOT FAIR AND I WAS ONLY ASKING FOR A 3 DAY EXTENSION NOT A MONTH BUT I GUESS THEY JUST THAT GREEDY AND CANT WAIT NOR CARE TO HELP.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Comments

I believe it's not the company it's the customer service person you are speaking to they don't care just want to get off the phone. I was in Accounts Receivables for 15 years so I know always ask to speak to a supervisor and sound angry and tell them you will contact the BBB (Better Business Bureau.

Always get their name and write to them on line I did for a charge for a credit card charge I didn't even open the account and they charged me the yearly fee.

I wrote to the BBB and they took care of it. That was a horrible thing to do to anyone, even the Government will wait.