I HAVE A FAMILY EMERGENCY COME ABOUT AND IT LANDED MY 10 YR OLD SON IN HOSPITAL HAVING OPEN HEART SURGERY AND MY BILL CAME DUE I ASK FOR EXTENSION FOR ONLY 3 DAYS AND I COULD PAY IT BUT GUESS WHAT THEY WOULD NOT ALLOW IT AND SHUT Y SERVICE OFF AND NOW WANTS ME TO TURN IN ALL BOXES OR PAY A BIG FEE PLUS EARLY TERMINATION CHARGES. i FEEL THAT THIS IS NOT FAIR AND I WAS ONLY ASKING FOR A 3 DAY EXTENSION NOT A MONTH BUT I GUESS THEY JUST THAT GREEDY AND CANT WAIT NOR CARE TO HELP.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

I believe it's not the company it's the customer service person you are speaking to they don't care just want to get off the phone.I was in Accounts Receivables for 15 years so I know always ask to speak to a supervisor and sound angry and tell them you will contact the BBB (Better Business Bureau.

Always get their name and write to them on line I did for a charge for a credit card charge I didn't even open the account and they charged me the yearly fee.

I wrote to the BBB and they took care of it.That was a horrible thing to do to anyone, even the Government will wait.