Direct tv scheduled to come to our house between 8am-12pm for new service. My husband took off work to wait for direct tv to show up.

At 11:50am direct tv calls and says they don't have enough receivers and would have to come back later in the afternoon. Direct tv should have called in the morning to let us know that they weren't coming between 8am-12pm.

My husband lost time and money waiting for direct tv to show up. They have no respect for people.

We told Direct Tv we don't need your service. I would not recommend Direct Tv to anyone.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Sr. VP, Customer Care

2230 East Imperial Highway

El Segundo, CA 90245

I urge all DTV customers to bombard Ms. Filipiak's office with their complaints

I too am not happy with my initial DTV arrangement.Signed up online and they gave me choice of installation times.

I chose today January 2nd. They called me 3 days prior to date to confirm. Here it is January 2nd and I get a call saying they don't have enough techs to install so the next earliest date would be January 18th. Are you kidding me???

Sixteen days have to pass??Is this how DTV works? I am going to check my method of pymt, cuz if they have already billed me I am going to be even more upset! I am half tempted to cancel the whole gig.

It's not my fault they don't have enough techs.Gosh, I'm steamed right now!

I too have had a problem with Direct Tv.It may not be the company but maybe the contractors they use.

These people showed up early and insisted on entering the home with my 13 yr old daughter.

Plundered around and said they could'nt install the dish....I own my own home, a townhouse.They said I would have to get permission from the landlord...duh