Birmingham, Alabama

Direct TV has taken $553.81 out of my account. Stating they cannot put it back unless I reconnect my service.

They did not have my consent nor did they notify me. They stated that it was because of a past due amount, early cancellation fee, and haven't returned my receivers. They haven't sent me the boxes to do so. And I don't care if I owe them money, they need to send a final bill out to me like every other company.

They have now taken my rent money and I have been charged a late fee. I am beyond pissed. I had to file a claim with my bank. My bank has to now give me a new card.

I really hope I get my money back or I will do what I have to get it back. Direct TV treats people wrong and I will tell everyone I know not to use them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Service.

Reason of review: taking money without my authorization.

Directv Cons: Taking money out of bank account without permission.

Comments

They did the same thing to me this morning, was your money refunded back to you?

#1019631

I work for directv via 3rd party .. 1st it does say they can do that in your contract but .. i would complain to my bank -