So because I was late for my $150 bill, DirecTV went into my bank account and charged $700 and cancelled my service without so much a phone call. I only found out because my account went into overdraft and the bank added more fees.

Now agreed to put the service back thinking that they were gonna deduct the $150 and return the rest of the money. It's been almost 4weeks and no refund. When I call and the machine asks for my account number... once I enter it, I automatically get disconnected. Can anyone advise me what to do?

I Am Burning Mad

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

@ACE... Thank you I will do that.

Directv - Billing more than original agreement. Directv "Charging more than original move-in special agreed to in November 2016. Spoke with customer service multiple times (a lot of hours). In January after being transferred multiple times, I spoke..." Read more Directv - AT&T does not believe in customer satisfaction Directv "Directv is a service of AT&T.A Directv installer came to replace my TV antenna.In the process he caused $390.00 damage to my house..." Read more Directv - Customer Care Review Directv "Had service back in April of 2016 had to cancel due to I live in VA housing and we can't have a bunch of dishes on the ground. I explained..." Read more DirecTV employee illegal trespass on my roof and put safety and security in jeopardy of all tenants Directv "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..." Read more Washington Tax Services - Unprofessional Washington Tax Services "Will I thought my unfiled taxes was. Bad my experience with jay Freebourne was even worse that guy is something else I had them file my tax returns 2 different..." Read more Playtika - Wsop ripped off also Playtika "So iv been reading other review on this company and the more I look into it the deeper the corruption goes. Iv had several issues with this game. The most..." Read more Bobolink Wood Best - Unsolicited sales request from a seller. Bobolink Wood Best "In these days of identity theft, etsy sellers/buyers need to be very careful. I received an unsolicited request from an Etsy seller. This should not happen! It's hard to determine..." Read more Dhgate - Defective Fender in motorcycle fairing kit Dhgate "Bought motorcycle fairing kit fitment issues due to compressed molding process front fender would not fit at all it was damaged due to improper placement of mounting holes due to..." Read more