We have had direct TV for over 13 years and they have gone totally down hill.They Lie and steel if they didn't have the monopoly on so many sports I GUERENTEE you they would not have very many customers, now they are tricking people into contracts they don't know about and they charge you for EVERY little thing, last year we got an HD TV, they charged us over 200.00 for our receiver, but it isn't ours it is leased, so why do you charge someone for something and then charge them again every month.

I mean what is the 200.00 for if you aren't buying the equipment? then when we put on the first NFL game, with all our friends there to watch our nice new TV, it looked like ***, no HD, yet I paid 200.00 for an HD receiver and I pay 10.00 every month so I can have HD, then I pay over 300.00 for the NFL ticket but guess what if you want the games to be in HD then you have to pay another 100.00. SOOOO many people are getting sick and tired of this company, if they hadn't tricked us into a 2 year contract we would be gone.

It is sad when a company that had most all the business gets to big to remember that those customers are the ones who made the company what it is, or should I say WAS.they will loose a lot of customers in the next couple years when all these contracts end, I know of quite a few people who have already switched and I will be right behind them.

Review about: Directv Tv Package.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

you know what *** I do read CONTRACTS before I sign them. This was the service order that the contracted men, (not even employees of direct Tv),who installed our new satelite equipment had us sign, "JUST STATING THAT THEY HAD COMPLETED THE JOB" on the back in fine print was the contract info. SO we where tricked and YOU ARE THE *** for judging me.

Allenton, Michigan, United States #146059

YOU WERE NOT TRICKED INTO A TWO YEAR CONTRACT!!!! HAVE YOU THOUGHT TO READ THINGS BEFORE YOU SIGN YOU ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :? :? :? :? :? :?