I called Direct TV Customer Service on January 12,2011 because my picture is either frozen or no picture at all.I have to reset the receiver 7 to 8 times a day.

The Technician lead me through 30 minutes of troubleshooting and told me not to call back for that reason, she had posted the comments on my account. I called again on February 10 and had to go back through troubleshooting once again.I told them that I never received a new HD receiver from the beginning and

need a new HD Receiver.

I am leasing their equpment and was told If they sent a technician to my house it would be a cost.I feel this is unfair for me to pay to fix or replace their equipment.They take my money every month, where is my service?

Review about: Directv Receiver.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

We pay a monthly fee to cover any problems which occur in a DirecTV receiver system.They own the equipment, we just lease it on a monthly basis.

If a receiver breaks down however and we have to call a tech, they charge another fee to replace the receiver, and of course they extend your contract for another 24 months!

This is the most crooked company I ever delt with.I'm going to report them to the SCC, and FTC for whatever good that will do.

The sad thing is if you do get another receiver,your contract will be extended for another 2 yrs.

:p I agree 100% In fact, if there was any other service, I would use it instead.DirecTV's service, signal, etc.

is terrible!

I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND DIRECTV!People, BE WARE of them!