In the fall of 2007; I discontinued my Direct Tv service because they wanted to charge me $75.00 just to run a new line ablut ten feet ...

Anyway; they sent me a bill and it included early termination fees/charges and all total came to $272.19.

I am a disabled veteran of the Viet Nam war and on a fixed income .. so I called and ask IF I could pay the account at $25.00 per month ? "Yes" I could was my reply ...

So; I ask that as long as I paid on the account, if it would refrain from going to the Credit Bureaus and lowering my credit score .. "NO Problem as long as you pay Monthly , as agreed .. $25.00"

Fine, or so I thought ... I paid them $25.00 on October 3rd,2007 .. Paid them $25.00 on November 3rd 2007 .. Paid $100 on december 3rd 2007 ... and $25.00 on January and february 3rd , respectively ..leaving a blance of only $97.19 .

Today; I applied for a home loan and was told that Direct TV had reported my account as delinquent !!

I am outraged !! I will now have to pay 1% MORE on my home loan because of Direct Tv and their LIES .....

IF I ever get satellite again; I'll try DISH Network .

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 26, 2008.

Comments