If you order Direct TV or a Bundle from Qwest or another phone company, make sure you don't end up getting scammed like we did.They will tell you you get up receivers for up to 5 rooms free.

But this is only installation. After you get your 2nd or 3rd bill (the billing is absolutely horrible - it will be different every single month so you will have a hard time figuring out when they have over charged you - it is one of the ways that they scam so many people) you will notice that you are paying far more than what you were quoted. What they didn't tell you is that in order to use the TVs in the other 3 rooms of your house you have to pay $6 for each box per month!

Then of course you lose signal whenever there are storms - which blows.Take my advice - don't get Direct TV!

Review about: Directv Bundle.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

I just cancelled my directv order.when the tech got here and was ready to install I was told the min.

insurance was $6/month or I was totally responsible for all equipment.The 800 # person said that was wrong but I figure if all parties involved can't get it straight I was buying any of it.The price already went from $39.99 to $69.99 when multiple tv's and Hd was added so I opted out!