After 3 attempts to get Direct Tv to install HD/DVR to my existing account, I gave up.They kept sending thugs that could hardly speak english to my home up to 4 hours past the agreed upon times.

then they said they couldn't do the job because they didn't have the right equipment????? Direct Tv Customer Service was nice but no help. they kept promising and sending out the thugs. These guys looked and acted like they wanted to kill me instead of install a service.

As far as I know they were hired directly from prison.Comcast is now getting my business.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Devens, Massachusetts, United States #14970

I moved and through mass tv marketing I understood Directv would move my service for free.Of course this is not true.

We had some late payments so we would have to pay $100 to move our stuff! I widdled down the fee to $50. They could not hook up my DVR because it is a townhome?! C'mon.

Just get the job done. So, I have been charged for 6 months and counting for a DVR that only does half the functions that it should. Not only that but Directtv is now saying that by getting a credit on my move fee, I agreed to a new two year agreement! NOT TRUE.

THIS WAS NEVER AGREED UPON! They will not provide me any proof. No signed contract, no voice authorization, just a generic customer agreement! They have extended my agreement twice now without my knowledge!

That's 4 years of committment! I'm not paying them, their not getting their equipment back and good luck proving your case to my credit bureau!

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM.YOUR EVERYDAY ***.