Was told that direct tv could give me internet and cable for $66 .I received a hot spot (paid $50 ) then the data package started I received a bill for $182 for the data used on the hot spot .

Cancelled after 2 weeks of use and went back to Media com. Which I was told by the att tech that I should have been bundled with in the first place.

just rec a bill today for $400 because they never deactivated the uvers hotspot ..Have been on the phone with over 25 different ATT billing people in the past 3 months none of them care call the ftc and filler a complaint look for a lawyer

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments