I ordered Direct TV almost 2 years ago.My original installation time was between 8am and noon on a Saturday.

The installer finally decided to arrive at 6:30 pm and was an a$$. But we got it done and got a $100 credit on our account for the wasted day. Now I've scheduled and HD upgrade. Got 2 emails confirming, telling ME what to do to prepare.

All set! Up at 8am and waited. And waited. At 12:20 I called to check the situation and after a lot of sighing from the CS Rep (sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt her day) and several "hold a minute"'s she tells me that she can't find my installation confirmation, that it never was for real.

She never looked up the confirmation number I was provided over the phone or on the TWO emails. She just said, well, we can reschedule for Tuesday...NO I'm not taking time off work for this ***. "How about a week from today"? She said.

Nope, I have a life and have plans. She says "Oh, sorry" That's it! So today I will spend the rest of my day shopping other plans.

Apparently Direct TV doesn't give two $hits about MY time, so I believe it will be my personal mission to spread the word.GRRRR

Review about: Directv Installation.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments