Directv - Direct TV installed 4' dish blocking ocean view
So pissed at Direct TV.We weren't paying attention to where the guy was installing the dish (which is 4' wide).
He placed it right in front of the kitchen window, which had views of Downtown Honolulu and the ocean. When I called Direct TV and asked that they send them back out to move the dish over 8' they said we would have to pay $50. What kind of *** puts a huge dish in front of a view like that. They called the installation company and their reply was "that was the only area that the technician could get a signal from." What a crock.
We have a flat garage roof, with open sky.
He was just lazy and didn't want to carry the dish and cement blocks any further than the edge of the roof.Needless to say we wont be recommending Direct TV to anyone, because of this.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Satellite Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My bill went from $ 107.81 to $152.81. I work 2 full time jobs and I Volunteer every Saturday, so I do not have a lot of time to watch..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "I got a call from a direct tv rep last week. I forgot to pay my bill the previous month, so they were calling to get the money I owed..."
- "I placed an order online for $40 worth of jewelry and received the confirmation order moments after it was submitted. 4 weeks had passed and I realized that I hadn't..."
- "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "I placed an order from HobbyKing on March 16, 2015. I received two items which were incorrect. I informed HobbyKing and they refused to acknowledge that they put..."
- "The same clothes show up in all the fake sites, like dress lily, etc. They don't have some of the clothes, they don't send you it. They send..."
- "NASTY GAL ITEMS SENT WITH HOLES AND TEARS AND CUSTOMER CARE DOESN'T CARE I ordered 12 items and 2 of my items have tears that sit right on the chest. They..."