Directv - Direct TV installed 4' dish blocking ocean view
So pissed at Direct TV.We weren't paying attention to where the guy was installing the dish (which is 4' wide).
He placed it right in front of the kitchen window, which had views of Downtown Honolulu and the ocean. When I called Direct TV and asked that they send them back out to move the dish over 8' they said we would have to pay $50. What kind of *** puts a huge dish in front of a view like that. They called the installation company and their reply was "that was the only area that the technician could get a signal from." What a crock.
We have a flat garage roof, with open sky.
He was just lazy and didn't want to carry the dish and cement blocks any further than the edge of the roof.Needless to say we wont be recommending Direct TV to anyone, because of this.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Satellite Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Directv account number:76802935Within the past 7 months I have encountered a repetitive problem with Directv's install that has caused damage to my Yamaha A.V.R. and Mitsubishi TV. The first time..."
- "Hello. DirectTV installed a big satellite dish on the (newer) roof of my home-that I rent out in Copperas Cove. My tenant claims his mother had ordered the service (long..."
- "The "Tech" showed up at 8am and finally left at 7 pm with wires still all over the outside of my house as well as damage to the siding on..."
- "I have scanned the pertinent documents relating my experience with Iyogi. The main problem is that I am not able to use my computer as administrator since the Iyogi..."
- "NASTY GAL ITEMS SENT WITH HOLES AND TEARS AND CUSTOMER CARE DOESN'T CARE I ordered 12 items and 2 of my items have tears that sit right on the chest. They..."
- "I ordered over $300 in purchases: dresses, shoes, handbags and a watch. Items arrive at different times in different amounts and from different places in China. I received..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."