I signed up with direct tv about three weeks ago and when they came out to install it was a bunch of ***, the guy who installed the dish didnt know what he was doing and hooked it up wrong, so another guy had to come out and re do it, then after fixing his problem he learned that the receiver also did not work, so after waiting around all day I had to ship back the dam receiver and wait for it to come three days later by ups and wait another couple days for the installer to come install it not to mention I am paying for working tv at this point and it was about a week without working tv, then when I called to talk to customer service about how dissatisfied I was and how it didnt make them look very good, I was directed all over the place and put on hold and used about the 30 of my tmobile minutes. After all of this they finally promised me a 20 dollar coupon thingy to use on any bill to take twenty dollars off, well time went by and I never received this coupon so I called them up and they said they did not know what I was talking about and they couldnt grant that because there were no notes in their system...What a bunch of ***! And really what is 20 dollars to a company that makes millions, right?

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments