Now look, I deal with a lot of companies, but I have never dealt with one so unorganized.My issue is, I have had a rough few months, and my cable was disconnected in April 2012.

I paid everything in full and got it turned back on in June. Including the reinstatement fee. I didn't recieve ANYthing from direct TV until August 1, 2012, which was a phone call stating that I was past due. Ok, so I explained that I hadn't received anything but the representative was very unhelpful, and even the supervisor was rude and unhelpful.

Just telling me to contact my post office. Well its funny that I have received all my other mail. So again, I paid everything in full and was completely current. Again I haven't received anything from Direct Tv until today, which was a phone call stating that I owed $30.

I stated that I had paid everything in full from the the last phone call. And the only thing I should have is a new bill coming in which I haven't received yet. The representative proceeded to tell me that I have been disconnected every month since April and that I should have been aware of this lingering balance. Well, I think if I owed this $30, it should have been brought to my attention.

It was not included in any of the balances that I have paid off nor was it brought to my attention that I even owed it. So tell me how am I suppose to pay something that I have no idea about. And to just tell me that I SHOULD have been aware...that is simply ridiculous. So now, I have a collection against me over something that I knew NOTHING about.

The representative that I spoke to was nothing but agumentative. This company is terrible. And I will be canceling my service, even if I have to pay the ridiculous amount to close it early. It would save me money in the long run.

I have had nothing but trouble since I switched to Direct Tv.Rude customer service and apparently hidden balances.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Join the millions of other dissatified customers current and ex-customers.Thank God I can proudly say "I"m An Ex-Customer!" and I will forver remain one:)