1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I WAS a customer for over 20 years.We suspended our service for 9 months, because we moved from Gilbert Az, to Columbia, S C and we're building a new home.

Up to this point all was good! We were instructed to call back by the end of September to resuspend service. We did, they told us we owed 12$ for services we didn't receive! We explained to the lady what we were told, and were not paying that charge.

She agreed, and supposedly removed it. The next day there was a charge for 175$. We called to cancel all services, my wife talked to a Sanjay, he was rude, and demeaning to her. She was near tears when she finally handed the phone to me.

She did not tell me of his attitude prior to handing me the phone. He tried it with me , I explained to him that I wanted to speak to a supervisor, he kept telling me that they could not do anything more for me then he could. I finally agreed to go through the dispute system. Now he says the charges are 240$.

It started at 175$. Things have changed since att bought them, they don't care about right or wrong ! Only the dollar, that's why we don't have phones with att, they are thieves period. We have been customers of direct tv for over twenty years.

It stopped yesterday, and we informed the other people of this. Customer service drives business, I know, I'm a service manager.

This will be the downfall of dtv.Our rental has spectrum and a better package then dtv ever has had.

Review about: Directv Ultimate Tv Package.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Worst yet, Solution.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Run, do not get direct tv, poor programming, even worse customer service.

There are a lot of options get something better for 50-100$ a month less. We did.

Update;

My wife was called from the resolution department.She handed me the phone.

A nice lady on the other end.

We discussed what had transpired, with the previous phone call. She informed me that our conversation might be recorded. I stopped her there and asked for this to be recorded!

She was happy to do it. We discussed how I felt that there was fraud involved because of the changing prices.

She had no real explanation. And of course still wanted there money, 240$ .

I asked why customer service had gotten so bad since ATT bought them- nothing.

She did however reduce the amount from 240$ to 120$ plus tax, 132.+ change.

Better then a sharp stick in the eye, and I didn't have to fight it beyond her.Overall, very disappointed with Direct TV, we will never have it again!

I bought a very expensive data package with Suddenlink and AT&T.I'm paying over $300.00 a month combined for Internet, Cell data, and supposedly TV that is suppose to be "on the go".

As I've seen with other colleagues who travel. It's not at all on the go. And with only an iPad and a cell phone and one tv at home this seems outrageously priced. I've paid it because I'm into learning so I read many publications, educational tv when I'm home, and I have Apple Music I stream through my home surround sound system my cousin helped me install.

Budget friendly it is not. I was hoping DIrectTv could answer my need for a bit of relaxing with some fun programs while traveling.

The popular Outlander series has been removed from my tv lineup.Have to pay extra for that.