Direct tv never told me about contract never ends until 2015 .I had a very bad tech the same one come back twice.
he was rude and never would climb under the house. it is a mobile home just was put on the spot. also for my in convince they said they would give me a free box they never told me it would extend my contract.
a agent told me what buttons to push. I never understood it would extend my contract.
so I am pissed Direct tv lied. I will can't stand this company.
when I first got direct tv they lied they put ever package on me.that I didn't want it took several phone calls to get them to make it right.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Contract Extension
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Directv account number:76802935Within the past 7 months I have encountered a repetitive problem with Directv's install that has caused damage to my Yamaha A.V.R. and Mitsubishi TV. The first time..."
- "The "Tech" showed up at 8am and finally left at 7 pm with wires still all over the outside of my house as well as damage to the siding on..."
- "I got a call from a direct tv rep last week. I forgot to pay my bill the previous month, so they were calling to get the money I owed..."
- "I did the trial membership and was surprised how many women supposedly were interested.After 3 days it was obvious that there would never be a connection here.Tip-offs---you send mail asking..."
- "We ordered carpet for our family room (22 X 25) from Menard's in Fort Wayne, IN. When we started installing our second roll we noticed it was a different shade..."
- "I went to a Pandora Store at Glenbrook Mall in Fort Wayne, IN to purchase a safety chain when the sales associate asked me if i needed help I told..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."