Before signing on the dotted line for Direct TV, you should note that they employ outside installers that have caused me thousands of dollars worth of DAMAGE to my home.Not only do they do a sloppy job of running the lines - but they also drilled holes through walls and not even in the corners.

But here's the "kicker" - I had PURCHASED 5 HD DVR's from Best buy to the tune of thousands of dollars. When I cancelled my contract because they didn't pay for the repairs, they SCREWED up my credit because they DEMANDED that I return the Dvr's WHICH I PURCHASED out right from Best Buy. Turns out - the BB Manager told me that if I would have read the sales RECIEPT - that it states that all equipment purchased by ME actually is the property of Direct TV and must be returned to them at there demand.

BEWARE of DTV and their practices.I will be posting a VIDEO on You Tube of the DAMAGES they did to my home and MY CREDIT!

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

They drilled horrible holes in our home too.Right through our wood laminate floor also.

They put the receiver on one end of our home then told us that we needed to cut one of our trees down so it could get a signal. That was this winter and now that leaves have grown on the trees our neighbors tree is in the way and we are only getting some channels, mostly local ones.

We called DirecTv to tell them we needed the dish moved and they wanted us to pay $50 for it.I really dont understand how their logic works.