People are at the mercy of your bureaucratic policies, hidden costs and encouraging your staff to say no, before they say yes, so the average person will just go away and you reap the financial benefit at our expense. As a result of the way you have chosen to handle my complaints, which is to ignore them until I tell you I'm canceling my service, I will tell everyone I know not to get your service. I will make an extra effort to share my story on line wherever I can get visibility to do so to large groups.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Mr.Seymour Buttes, I reckon you must be one of the B I T C H E ' S of Satellite Direct.You can go on and on defending your un-holy *** and the big-unholy of your boss, but people are not really that *** to not understand what the truth is.

So i suggest you stop wasting your time and my precious time, that i had to waste because i just couldn't resist not replying to your bulls*** comments.

You are only making a B U T T of yourself.

Glenysla...I am with you if I can stop one person from making the mistake of getting DirecttV then all will be worth it! That is exactly what DirectTV does..ignores your complaints hoping you will cancel service and then slap you with a hefty early cancellation fee!If you have a complaint file with the BBB online don't let them get away with yet another scam.Hopefully one day we can put them out of business!

Hmmmm.This has to be one of the dumbest posts I have ever read.

At least state what your b i t c h is and what was done or not done.

Stop wasting time, yours and everyone elses, with senseless rants.

Bless the Beasts and the Children.Idiots and whiners, drop dead.