Direct TV is s scam.The service has been a joke since I signed up.

Their customer service is absolutely horrible! They tell you what you want to hear on the phone and get the total opposite for service. Had to call and wait on hold at least once a week and never correct their issues! The 2 year contract is a bunch of BS!

I had the service for less than 2 months and they would not let me out of the contract. I would rather pay the $200 cancellation fee then deal with this company any longer. The NFL ticket is nothing but a joke. Every game my ***!

No Sunday night football AT ALL and none of the channels are in HD!I would NEVER recommend ANYONE to use or join their scam *** company!

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Nfl Sunday ticket is a scam.If you had Nfl sunday ticket last year and don't call them and tell them you did'nt want it this year you still have to pay for it this year.

It is a automatic renewal each year. Which should be considered a hidden scam.

I received Nfl ticket free with the purchase of Direct Tv last year and I just found out that I automatically had it this year without even knowing I was being charged for it untill last week and they said I could'nt cancel it because it was s automatic renewal unless you called and canceled it before this years season started.Direct Tv is a scam with very unprofessional support or service.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #84086

Direct TV

Corporate Office

Ms. Ellen Filipiak

Sr. VP, Customer Care

2230 East Imperial Highway

El Segundo, CA 90245

Direct TV "hides" this address but I found it! Bombard Ms. Filipiak with your complaints! Maybe, just maybe, they will realize JUST HOW BAD their service is and make changes. They hire and train people to be TOTALLY INCOMPETENT and then tie to you exorbitant contracts when they fail to provide the type of service that is expected.

If the industries won't police themselves, we, as consumers, have an obligation to. Also, contact your local Consumer Protection Agency (listed on County Gov't websites) with your complaints. These "monopolies" are ILLEGAL and the Consumer has to stand up for their rights.

Man, I could not agree with your more.I had the service for less than 6 months and went back to cable.

For one thing, the installation is a complete cluster-f*&%. We have wires and cords all over the place, our supposed "mirrored" tv's have a cable that runs from one tv to another and lays on the floor. What is that ***? Like you, I will end up paying the $200 concellation fee, but easily make it up with our new lower cable price for TV, Phone and internet.

This IS a scam! When we called AT&T to change our service, it was because we wanted uverse. It is not in our area yet - and when we signed up for dish, it was supposed to only be until we can get uverse, no one mentioned a 2 year contract or we would have skipped it.

I have learned my lesson.We will mail back the recievers, but I might put the dish in my front yard with a sign that says - "this is a piece of SH*& and you don't want one"!

We have had a horrible time with Direct TV watch!watch!watch!

that fine print and they won't tell you anything- you have to ask every question, no can tell me why the first bill was so much.We are getting out since it is cheaper to buy out the last six months than pay regular price for commericals-we will never do this again!!!!

My first winter with Directv ,small wit snow.No signal. I want my Comcast back

cancel your credit card, your bank card,file a complaint with BBB,FTC,FCC, and the Attorney General in your state.Go to your local tv station see if they have a "On your side" team to investigate your complaint.Do what ever it takes to get theses scam bags.

Research DIRECTV and you will find tens of thousands unsatisfied customers. Why? Are all these people lairs? No we know who the lairs are.

People ,PLEASE do not use DIRECTV, if you do you will be sorry. RESEARCH!!!

RESEARCH!!!RESEARCH.