They Have lied to Us and over billed us for Months.We had an install of an HD Reciever, They stood us up and never showed up!
I took the day off from work. I missed all day pay and work waiting for them. They issued a $50.00 credit. They sent a buch of emails and issued credits.
They never applied the credits that they mentioned in the emails. CEO Mike White was on undercover Boss. I wrote him numerous times. He is too unprofessional or Classy to respond.
He is a BS Artist. He could care less. His Undercover Boss show was nothing more than him BSing people into thinking he cares and is actually a human with Morals. Tara in the Office of the President said she would give us NFL Sunday Ticket free for our service.
It never happened. The credits were never applied. Direct TV and it's employees will lie to you over and over again. They will issue credits and never apply them.
They will treat you horrible, lie to you over and over again, and never respond!
Avoid Direct TV.From the CEO Mike White to the other employees, they will lie to you and treat you with NO RESPECT what so ever!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Service Payment
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Direct TV engages in horrible, DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING which is one of the reasons I left Direct TV two years ago..."
- "So pissed at Direct TV. We weren't paying attention to where the guy was installing the dish (which is 4' wide). He placed it right in front of the kitchen..."
- "I signed a 24 month contract for Direct TV at a quoted price of 96.91 a month. The bill came in at 205.77. I have called many times..."
- "I purchased a Samsung refrigerator on 11/28 as a Cyber Monday deal. The refrigerator showed as available and ready to ship. I applied for their credit card so I can..."
- "Okaymmo mu legend mall overview: 1. Always Good Reputation okaymmo.com has a good reputation among our customers. Many of them recommend friends to buy from us. You may know the..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "Purchased a couch set - surface of the sofa upholstery wearing off. I purchased warranty - they say won't cover. Customer service kicked me out. Wasted 270 Dollars on warranty. Bargain best..."
- "I went store #536, i paid for the same shoes different price the reason is one was in clearance the other pair on sale rack. I cant belive this,..."
- "Metropolitan Builders in Lewisville did my neighbor's fence and in doing so damaged my portion of fence that 'should have been tied into the new fence' and never repaired the..."