I had their as***** installers come out to install my direct tv dish and boxes.When the guy put the wires into my house (drilled into my house!) he hit a electrical wire.

I called Direct tv just to have them hang up on me several times, say they would call me back, and then finally tell me that I would have to file a damage report. So I, not them, had to go outside and *** their installation work, my siding, and take pictures of the hole in my wire! They wouldn't even send out anyone to assess the damage! So I talked to a supervisor (after several promised me that they would call me back and didn't) and asked if I was going to get anything for my trouble, ie.

taking my siding off, climbing up on a ladder, living without electric in my bedroom and bath for over two weeks etc and she simple said 'NOPE'. Now Im stuck in a two year contract and they have my money.

Lucky I have free lawyers at my call!DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!

Review about: Directv Installation.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Deleon Springs, Florida, United States #412802

i Know what you mean they do mess up your house drilling hole in your siding, so sorry to hear this happen to your electrical system, they didn't hit mine but it came close and it should be against the law for them to drill like that and they don't even tell you that they are doing this type of damage to your house until you go outside and see for yourself, totally rip off i agree!

Use the lawyers.They get paid to get hassled.

They will get your damages fixed and paid for. Also call the attorney generals office in your capital.

Consumer affairs complaints.They may also be fined for damage to your home by the county.