I have never ever experienced such horrible customer service and product quality.I don't recommend Direct TV to my enemies.

Their customer service is terrible. I had Direct TV for less than 2 months and had problems with both my TV and internet 6 different times. Direct TV was not helpful at all and did nothing to help us with the problems we experienced. After experiencing problems for the 6th time and being extremely inconvenienced as my husband and I work from home and need to have access to the internet, we decided to cancel with Direct TV.

Their customer service rep and Supervisor said it would take another week to have anyone come out to look at our TV and internet and they would not do anything to compensate for our inconvenience or even keep us satisfied as a valued customer. In this economy and due to competitive market conditions, you would think that Direct TV would fall hand over fist to keep their valued customers. Luckily, Time Warner Cable was willing to pay for our cancellation fee with Direct TV and offered a much better package, product quality and service immediately.

I am very happy with Time Warner Cable and highly do not and will never recommend Direct TV to anyone.Unbelieveably rude customer service and customer support services.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

I chose Direct TV for the rebate spacial.I am retired and on fixed income.

THEY ARE REFUSING TO GIVE ME THE REBATE AFTER MONTHS OF TALKING WITH THOSE IDIOTS.

What a run-around!!!

I am so frustrated.They lie to me like I am ***.