My Mother, age 72, was recently diagnosed with stage 4 terminal cancer and hospitalized.We have to move her out of her home and into an end of life care facility.

I call Direct TV to cancel her contract and they not only would not cancel the contract they tried to upsell me and have Direct TV installed in my house. I asked for the supervisor and asked her if she had the authority to cancel the contract and she said she did but it was not Direct TV's policy.

I asked her what proof I could provide to her that I was telling the truth and not just trying to get out of a contract and she said the only thing she would accept would be a death certificate.I will NEVER get Direct TV and will STRONGLY suggest to everyone I know not to do business with this heartless company.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

johndice

I sent an email to ellen.filipiak@directtv.com as suggested by a previous complaint on this site. I recieved a call from a Direct TV representative a couple of hours later and they canceled the contract appologizing for my prior experience with their customer service department. Apparently someone at that company has some sense.