It seems every time I have to call Direct TV it is an unpleasant experience.Unfortunately I have accounts with them in different cities as my husband must have NFL Sunday Ticket to watch his football games wherever we are so we are being held hostage.

I wouldn't mind so much paying their fees but they have the very worst customer service. Most recently I wanted to be able to access "on demand" and was told that would require an extention of my contract. Another call to request a move of a receiver from one room to another also required a contract extention. They never seem to know what they are doing and I can't understand how they get away with this.

If I had any other choice, I would not do business with this company.Hopefully one day I will.

Review about: Directv Receiver.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Adding on demand DOES not extend your contract nor does moving a receiver.Get your story straight before you keep running your mouth with lies, k?

On demand is free and moving a receiver costs about 49 dollars.Perhaps you just didn't want to pay to move the receiver or for the cinema connection kit.