Since I was falsely convinced to switch over to direct tv with promises that were not only not true but with all the problems me and my family went through I can't believe no one has sued this company.Just yesterday I was watching and old movie that's been on tv so many times and when I choice to use one of the options your suppose to have by recording a movie when ever you want the next day when I went to watch it they wanted to charge $3.99.

The was the second time this happen. Why? As it is I cant even rent movies sometimes because there'sonly 3 mg's for online services through Verizon the company Direct TV uses to bundle with them in order to use Direcy TV. They no that's all they can give you which is the minimum amount for it to run, but not properly.

You can't rewind movies, some rented movies won't play, if you want to see a movie that already started you supposed to be able to start it over but it start to play and tells you, " movie is buffering", which means there's not enough memory online to run it properly.

This company should warn you that these things will happen and they shouldn't be able to,charge what they do if they are unable to perform and run what they offer properly.Thank you,

This person wrote the review about Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments