Direct TV came for a service call and the tech stated that the problem was clearly not our fault, but, in fact, the fault of a previous tech that was sent out for a neighbor. Regardless, Direct TV still billed us $120.

After three or four phone calls, they still refuse to remove the charge. The last rep stated "I'm sorry that the problem was not your fault, but you still have to pay the service charge." When I called prior to the service call, they told me that the tech would determine if we were to be charged or not. Now they say that the tech should not have told us that it wasn't our fault. Wasn't HE the one that was there and saw the problem? We asked that they please talk to the tech and they said they are not able to do that. PLEASE!

We have been long time customers of Direct TV at another business we own and was getting ready to add Direct TV at our home,. NOT NOW!! Obviously, it's worth it to lose three accounts for $120 that we don't owe to begin with!

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

It is not a surprise that DirecTV has a grade of F on the Better Business Bureau customer service review. They say that I did not return a receiver. Both receivers were placed in the same box - one received, one not received??

amazintrace

We have no cable or dish service and I was really ready to look into getting something this fall to have through the winter ..not anymore!

I will stick with Netflix, they're predictible enough.Thanks for the heads up!