i have only had direct tv since nov 11 09.have not been satisfied with the cable service or the billing department.

Called numerous times to get the bill amount and name corrected. after 2 calls to them it is still not corrected. called 12-28-09 and spent over 2 1/2 hrs on the phone w 6 different people all of them told me something different, asked them what was documented on my file from previous conversations, sorry the didnt document that part, is what they told me. one guy laughed at me, and told me our conversations are recorded randomly.

another told me that she would have to contact another department to get the conversations. 4 people told me i have to pay over two hundred to cancel and the last 2 told me that they lied and it would be over 400.00 the last conversation i had was supposed to be with a supervisor and she threatened that if i cancel i had 5 days to pay the over 400.00 or they will take it directly out of my account. I told her to F off. i have had there service for less than 2 months have had horrible customer service and bad tv connections.

they didn't hold up to their so called PROMISE, they advertise.they are a complete scam!!!!

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

#198165

i thought id try it ?it was cheaper than cable BUT the flyer i had said $29.99 but you know i credit wasnt good for that price i had to pay $35.99 and do auto payment after only one week of service they charged my cc $75.99 so i called them and said take it out ?

i was pissed i talked to every *** there and now i have a ding of $866.00 on my credit report for collections i payed for the mo.i watched it but i had called them and told them to turn it off after 2 weeks it wasnt what i was told i was getting or what i was told id be paying they were wrong and they think i'll pay it : STAY AWAY FROM DIRECTV ITS A SCAM AND YOU WILL LOSE IN THE END