First, we signed up with them with the promise of service within 24 hrs and 2 one hundred dollar visa gift cards that were promised by Jose or "Joe" CaBrerra at the Miami IntakeOpertion Office, I explained to him that I am on a college student budget and that in order for meto pay a deposit I would need the gift cards to arrive immediately!!!He assured me that would happen......He lied!!!!

The techs arrived today and walked in and said, SORRY, your apparment sits the wrong direction...5 mins. out the door, out 225 dollars 10 days for a refund per the wonderfulcustomer service agent JP who could care less about all of the issues regarding this service.... I have no $225 no visa gift cards for $200, I had to call my bank to dispute the charge cause they said it could take 10 days to give me back my money!!!!! They did not give me service,yet they are keeping my money for 10 days!!!!!

They lied, they are rude, they do not care to inconvenience people.....DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY....I SHOULD HAVE LISTENENED TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY THAT WARNED ME ABOUT THEIR SCAMS AND SNEAKY BEHAVIOR TO DRAG YOU IN AND THEN *** OVER!!!!

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

#119647

I COULD NOT AGREE MORE!!!!