DirectTV is one the worst companies I've ever dealt with. They signed me up for NFL season ticket without my permission or request. I called to ask them to remove it and they refused which can only be considered stealing. This company stole approximately $300 from me.

They are more expensive than the competition. It's just a fact.

The service itself is inferior - If the weather is bad you will not be watching TV. It just the limitation of the satellite technology.

Customer service is terrible. Random charges. Long wait times. When we scheduled installation the technician didn't show up the first day. Then didn't bring a latter tall enough for our roof on the reschedule. Then drilled a hole in the side of our house that was large and very visible. Then filled it in terribly with silicone.

Please take your business elsewhere!

Review about: Directv Installation.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Don't feel so bad. Dish Network isn't any better. :cry

Same thing happened to me.Did not order NFL Ticket but am stuck paying for it.

Customer Service people talk down/degrade you.

How insulting!They are stealing my Money!

AMEN!!!

BS CUSTOMER SERVICE:

Every time i deal with Direct TV, i get someone telling me something and then the next person says something completely different. I have had them for 6 months & it happens ever time i deal with them

TERRIBLE EQUIPMENT:

If you have a problem with their equipment, sure no problem, just disconnect everything, drive to their local office, and wait in line to get another piece of equipment that seems to work the same. (They obviously think we have time to waste).