Washington, District Of Columbia

When I had my DirectTv installed they started to put the dish on one corner of my roof but changed his mind and put it on the other corner. Left the holes from the first mounting and didn't tell me and caused my roof to leak.

After several frustrating months with them, I cancelled early and got the $200 early cancellation fees *** from them. Then they charged my account without authorization. I called them and said since I didn't fulfill my part of the contract I was being charged. I told them I don't remember signing a contract and that holes in my roof surely wouldn't have been part of it.

After going around and around with them, I told them if they wanted their boxes back, I would need a $200 service fee to send them back. DTV said they supplied me with what was needed to send the boxes back and I told them I have to do more to send the boxes back then they had to do to cancel my service. The lady said they will charge the account if they don't receive the boxes back, but I cancelled my card before I talked to them so now they cannot charge my account. So I want a $200 service fee to send them the boxes back.

I am also filing a damage claim with them for the damage my house received from installation.

I will stick it to them before they stick it to me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Service.

Comments

direct tv did me the same way. they put holes in my vinyl siding and are not returning any of my phone calls. they are pieces of ***.they also charges me a cancellation fee.