direct tv is horrible they lie and take money form customers.direct tv does not work with there customers.

this cable network lie about the rebate and lie about it will come off on your first months bills if youi do it in acertain amoount of time. they dont tell you you will have a bill 2 days after your services are connected and your rebate takes 6 to 8 wekks.

this is b.s.and when you call them they tell you what they should have told you at first and then want to tell you its nothung they can do and if you cancel you have to pay a 200 dollar fee...

Review about: Directv Rebate.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

I signed up with them through a qwest bundle at the northgate kiosk in seattle.Everything was misleading.

The qwest sign up was supposed to be for one year, but the direct tv equipment lease signs you uup for 2 years. and the rebate doesn't begin at the start of the commitment, it begins after you fill out the form and they process it. The sales rep told me he would fill it out and I didn't need to do anything. Well my first bill revealed that he had not filled out the rebate form.

So then I ended up paying full price for 2 months so far. Plus if they try to force me to stay for 2 years, then I'm paying an extra $21 for 12 months. Lastly, the only channel we watch has lipsyncing problems where the voice and the lips do not sync up.

I've written the attorney general.These people are crooks!

HELLO:

A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE HAD RESCENTLY GOT HOOKED UP WITH DIRECT TV AND HAS NOTHING BUT PRAISE FOR THERE QUALITY PROGRAMMING AND GREAT LINE UP OF CHANNELS. THEN THIS SO AND SO SAYS TOTALLY DIFFERENT. I THINK I'LL JUST STICK WITH MY FRIENDS ADVISE.

THANKS.

WOW I FINALLY FOUND A PLACE I CAN VENT ABOUT DIRECT TV.I RESENTLY FELL INTO THERE TRAP AND WAS TOLD BY THEM OF COURSE HOW GREAT DIRECT TV WAS, ONLY TO FIND OUT THE TRUTH AND LIKE I'VE BEEN TOLD IN THE PAST BOUGHT EXPRENCE IS THE BEST KIND.

AFTER MAKING THE DEAL WITH THE OFFICIAL OVER THE PHONE AND BEING TOLD HOW MUCH MY BILL WOULD BE PER MONTH I GAVE THEM MY DEBT CARD NUMBER SO THEY COULD SET UP MY ACCOUNT 1ST BIG MISTAKE. THEN A COUPLE DAYS LATER I RECEIVED MY FIRST BILL AND LOW AND BEHOLD IT WAS DOUBLED. I CALLED THEM EVERYDAY FOR A WEEK AND A HALF, NEVER GETTING ANYWHERE ALL I GOT WAS IM SORRY THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO SO FINALLY I ASKED IF I COULD TALK TO SOMEONE IN A HIGHER AUTHORITY I THEN GOT A PLESANT TALKING YOUNG MAN WOULD TOLD ME THAT I COULD DISCONNECT AND IT WOULD NOT COST ME ANY THING BECAUSE THE 15 DAY GRACE PERIOD HAD NOT PASSED. I THEN TOLD HIM TO DISCONNECT ME AND HE DONE THE PAPER WORK ADVISED ME HE WOULD SENT BOXES FOR THE EQUIPMENT, I SAID THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND HUNG UP THE PHONE.

ABOUT TWO WEEKS LATER THEM ( I WILL BE NICE) FATHERLESS EMPLOYEES SNATCHED NO I CALL I WILL CALL A SPADE A SPADE ROBBERS TOOK $516.41 OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT I THEN CONTACTED DIRECT TV OFFICIALS AGAIN AND AFTER THEY LOOKED THROUGHT THE MEMO'S THEY CALLED THEM TOLD ME THAT THEY WOULD TAKE IT BEFORE THE BOARD AND SEE IF I COULD GET MY MONEY BACK DUE TO MISS INFORMATION ON THERE PART.

WELL AS YOU MIGHT GUESS I RECEIVED A E-MAIL STATING I WOULD GET MY...