I have been a Direct TV customer for two years. I'll be moving end of July and I first called them to ask what they have for me if I continue with them. They gave me their best offer saying that i could cancel my request any time for free. We agreed to have the installation on Aug, 1st. It took 5 minutes.

Minutes later, I got a better offer from a competitor and I decided to apply for it so I had to cancel my previous request of activation with Direct TV.

I had to call three times (line cut at the first, long wait at the second, hundreds questions also personal at the third) for a total of 2 hours. During the third call I arrived to scream for more than 10 minutes because the operator continued asking me question with no stop, regardless I affirmed my desire to cancel my request. She asked me my email address to send me the confirmation of cancellation and what she sent me was only the confirmation of my request of activation of the service for August 1st, with the expected time for the technical visit.

I don't want any service from them. Anything else. Never.

Review about: Directv Installation.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Done! Thank you anyway! I appreciate your feedback.