Direct TV is the worst, their billing with At&T is just a huge circle ***.Neither company knows whats going on and blame each other for being jacked up.

Don't use them unless you like getting the total run around and like being over cherged, only to find yourself unable to get a customer service rep that know their butt from a hole in the ground.This company should be shut down for fraud as they double charge and cancel your sevice even though you still have several days to pay the bill and then they say it's your problem.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

I HATE direct tv.They have the sorries customer service reps I have ever spoken with.

I get my disability check on the 3rd of each month and I have told these idiots the bill will be paid then. I just woke up with no service. This is the 2nd time in a month they have turned off my service AFTER receiving a payment for $70.00. My bill is suppose to be less than $30.00 a month.

Their reasoning for my bill to be $70.00 is the promotion ended, I don't have a refer a friend (that ended also). I would NOT refer my worst enemy...the company SUCKS!! Mike White said on Undercover Boss he was going to get the company straigth.

If he did, he done a sorry job..ok going to call dish and see what they have to offer.