I have had Direct TV for 10+ years and had only one major problem in the past.They were charging me for movie packages I did not have.I thought problem was taken care of.Now my service was shut off for Pay Per View movies I did not order 3 months ago.When asked why it was never on any bills i received they said they would get back to us.

3 days later they say we owe for services in the past we did not pay. Why was my service not turned off then. They CANT ANSWER. we do not order pay per view and we do not have a phone hooked to the system to order with.

The person can't even talk very good English and was very rude.They refuse to work on it.I have told a lot of people to go to Direct and I will now tell them to leave the rip off's.

work with people who get ripped off by co.all the time with my job and I will be sure to pass this story on.They more or less called us a liar and said we would have to pay them $300.00 even if we do not think we owe it.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

K5eer

Direct TV has refused to help with the problem still and has not even sent me an updated bill to show what we owe so we can prove to them we do not owe it.