I haven't been happy with my service with Direct Tv at all. I told them that and wanted to cancel and to keep my they said that they could give me showtime free for 6 months and also their red zone channel free this year.

You can't normally get the RZC separate from their Sunday Ticket. It's Sunday Ticket/RZC or nothing at all. They said they would however give me just the RZC. I was pleased with that enough to stay.

Well, I check my account and only showtime was on it.

I call in to find out why the RZC wasn't added. They said the CSR made a mistake and I asked them what they were going to do about it. I was told in the end, they wouldn't do anything even though I was assured it would happen. They said I had to WRITE A LETTER to disputes so they could listen to the recording because to them "I could just be making all of this up." So now I guess I'm sending them a letter so they will listen to it, confirming what I told they.

Let's just say it's my mission that Direct Tv gets bad PR. I was also laughed at for wanting to talk with a supervisor.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Comments

I have had issues with Directv for about 18 months now. The most recent was when I called and cancelled NFL Sunday Ticket.

The next months bill came and I was charged. I spoke with a supervisor who said they would refund my credit card the amount. Also, to stay as a customer he offered me a free DVR upgrade, 3 months of DVR service and the NFL Ticket at no charge. The catch was I had to sign into a new 2 year contract.

I never received my refund. My next bill comes and they issued me a credit for the previous months NFL Ticket then charged me for the NFL Ticket once again.

They are incompetent to say the least. I will be writing a letter as well, and if they want to fight me on the cancellation fee then I will be seeing them in court.

whitefactor31

In addition they tried to "sell" Sunday ticket to me at full price! After they LIED and LAUGHED at me.

All I can say is, if the disputes thing doesn't work out, DISH will be getting money from me.

Bye Direct Tv! Has anyone else experienced something similar?