My wife and I contacted Direct TV to compare to Cable.After a full break down of pricing we told the rep no thank you because we didn't want to pay an additional $200 for 2 more HD boxes.

After speaking to a supervisor, she gave us 4 HD boxes for free. When the installer came he informed us that we were to be charged $200 for these boxes. After calling, and waiting on hold for 57 minutes, a supervisor picked up. She denied the conversation I had with the rep.

I told her to play the recording of the call. She said she didn't have access. She then said the call would be fowarded to a different dept. The rep.

will be coached better, (for lying) and that I will have to pay full price regardless. She said it is against policy and no one could discount these HD boxes. After I told her to cancell my service, she offered me a 50% discount on 1 box. I asked her how all of a sudden she could do this?

I told her no thank you, unless you honor the original proposal to cancell my service. She said no, that a 50% discount was more then generous. (admission of guilt?--why discount at all if the rep.

never lied?) I'm sticking with Cable.Direct TV needs to get their act together and refrain from lying!

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

You were very wise in finding out about

DTV's practice before you were hooked into a contract for 2 years.This is only a tip of the iceberg when it comes to DTV's lies and deceit.Be wise and stay away!