While watching our local ABC station, KXTV 10, in Sacramento, CA the channel is constantly pixalating and Direct TV says that it is the local channels fault?!Don't really care who's fault it is, just fix it!!!

They also lost Fox 40, KTXL and so some good shows are now lost to us and again, Direct TV says that it is Fox's fault.

I really do not care who's fault it is, just get it remedied before I switch to another type of TV, be it cable, or even DISH and I loath DISH.Very unhappy customer!

Review about: Directv Tv Channel.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

hollins1

IF YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY MORE MONEY,YOU CAN HAVE WHAT EVER CHANNEL'S YOU LIKE.IT IS NOT DIRECTV'S FAULT.IT IS FOX 'S FAULT.I DO NOT SEE ANYONE COMPLAINING ABOUT FOX.COME ON NOW.WTF.PLACE THE BLAME WHERE IT BELONG'S.

I have the same problem with channel 10, only channel 10 but it's irritating as heck!!! Good to know they haven't fixed it in 8 years!!! :(

Please, Please, Please fix the problem with Direct TV broadcast of Fox, Channel 10, in Sacramento!!!! Do all your customers have to put you both out of business?