Within the past 2 or 3 weeks we rec 'd message on direct tv saying that they upgraded and or changed some things to supposedly "enhanhance the customer experience" and make it better for the customer. REALLY, I don't know what world they're living in or if they REALLY think that that's true but that is *** Besides not being able to see the guide now because the type is so small to get to different areas now you are going around a freakin loop that is redundant and very aggravating.

Let's get real Direct TV who is benefiting from this and maybe you all are too young to get this "if it ain't broke don't fix it".

yeah we all like to look up guides on tv we can't see and just enjoy having to do the same thing over and over again to get to the end result that you could get previously in 1 try. Ridiculous-too bad I'm out who are you catering to idiots?

Review about: Directv Tv Guide.

Reason of review: Changes.

Comments

Upgrade is a downgrade.

I like watching spongebob he has fancy pants.I pay like 400 dollars a month but to me that aint nothing so be coolDonald Trump 2020

spongebob still in HD?

I don't know how you enhanced it, BUT I think it's a disaster. Also the last channel view never shows in the last view list either.

Who MESSED this up. Some new geek?

Same here. Went out of town, got back, ready to catch up on my shows only to face a totally new and impossible to navigate through set up. I asked my husband, "what the heck happened to our Directv??" Horrible, horrible!