1.8
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Direct made an unauthorized charge on two diffrent occasion on my account .Last year they charged me $400 and then last month they charged me $546.

This really needs to stop this company is getting away with murder. On the initial overcharge they stated they charged me $400 for ordering baseball.One, I dont even watch baseball and two why would anyone order baseball for that much. It took about 5 attempts trying to get my money back. No of the reps seem to have a clue about anything .

All the reps are under trained. One of the reps even stated to me that the reps have a habit of claiming they will transfer you or put you on hold but instead they hang up on you thats so wrong on so many different levels. I am still trying to get a refund for my 500 . ...

It's been 3 weeks. I took my card off auto pay... They also add programs and such to my account. Reps will discuss one fee and then when they bill comes it's a completly different story!!

We the people need to come together and expose these people . This is ridiculous . This has been going on far too long .. The CEO and others in the high posotions need to make change.

They dont seem to care. The next thing I'm going to try is a news channel.

Something needs to be done.They need to be exposed.Good custoners are being taking advantage of !!!!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Over charging my bank card without my permission.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

rollo2016
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1316000

Now you know why using auto pay is so dangerous.