I called about ATT.Net going up double and they put someone on the phone who told me he could lower it plus give me Direct TV for a price and then after I said yes sent a contract and confirmation to me which was all different with higher prices and lied right to all my questions. I asked them point blank how much the bill will be then asked after 12 months are up what is the bill for the next 12 months which it is a 24 month contract and was told only ten dollars.

I called today and made the lady tell me what my bill was saying and boy was it NOT what I was told or fixed.

I stopped the contract and they are supposed to refund my money to ship the dish. I am so PISSED OFF????

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Comments

Chances are good that DTV will not cancel or have a record of your calling,they pull this old trick quiet often.I recommend that you change #'s or close account that you gave them because they are well known to charge your account for early cancellation fees without your permission.AT&T is in cahoots with DTV,they are partners in crime.I had them both for a while and I know just how dirty they both can be.Hope it works out good for you.