Gardendale, Alabama

I called about ATT.Net going up double and they put someone on the phone who told me he could lower it plus give me Direct TV for a price and then after I said yes sent a contract and confirmation to me which was all different with higher prices and lied right to all my questions.I asked them point blank how much the bill will be then asked after 12 months are up what is the bill for the next 12 months which it is a 24 month contract and was told only ten dollars.

I called today and made the lady tell me what my bill was saying and boy was it NOT what I was told or fixed.

I stopped the contract and they are supposed to refund my money to ship the dish.I am so PISSED OFF????

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Chances are good that DTV will not cancel or have a record of your calling,they pull this old trick quiet often.I recommend that you change #'s or close account that you gave them because they are well known to charge your account for early cancellation fees without your permission.AT&T is in cahoots with DTV,they are partners in crime.I had them both for a while and I know just how dirty they both can be.Hope it works out good for you.