Do not get Direct TV, they are crooks!!!They took $744 from my debit account today with no prior authorization.

In addition I received no advance notices or statements indicating my service would be terminated and my account would be charged. They are modern day theives making money off the backs of working people. Their customer service is terrible as well, unhelpful and rude, but what do you expect from a devious company. Please lets ban together and file a complaint with the better business bureau.

Dont let them get away with this any futher. I have never filed a compliant before but I will now. I can not sit back and let these thieves do this to good people and I hope you don't either.

File a complaint with me!

Single mother of one needs you help!!!:)

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Direct TV Sucks.Is it any wonder Direct TV has a better business bureau rating of F!

You think the Direct TV promotions sound good. Oh, 29.99 a month for a year of service. Sounds like a great deal. What they don't tell is that according to Direct TV, by activating your receiver you are "signing" a two year commitment.

Once your one year promotion runs out, they will jack the rates up on you. If your equipment breaks and they send you a new receiver and you activate it, you are "signing" a new two year agreement. I just found this out today after I cancelled my account. It's going to cost me $300 to cancel my service.

If I'm lucky, they won't pretend to fail to receive the equipment I have to ship back to them (as it seems they have done to many others) and charge me another $500. Since they have my credit card on file, as per their policy, they will simply take the money from my account whenever they see fit. Good thing I'm getting a decent tax return this year. I can afford to get out from under the thumb of Direct TV.

Knowing what I know now, I'd be afraid to change the channel because it might mean Direct TV now owns my home per some policy they posted to their website.

Stay AWAY.Stay FAR FAR away from Direct TV!