My family have been using Direct TV for about two years now. We only got Direct Tv because they offer Vietnamese channel for my grandfather and parents. I am usually watching the English speaking channel.

First, there is not enough channels for the price we are paying. I feel like I can count on my hand the channels I actually receive, not counting the 5 Vietnamese channels which cause an extra 25.00 dollars a month on top of the regular bill which includes the insurance, and the rental of the boxes.

Second problem is the signal. In rainy or sometime windy weather, we have no television for hours.

Third problem, it seems like they are always having technical difficulty when I am trying to record a show and it always the channel I need to record that has the problem. I called up Direct TV to tell them about the problem and their answer is "Not our fault". They try to blame it on the broadcasters fault for the signal not working. So I thought I would ask a friend to turn on their television to the same channel and see if they have the same problem. And they had no problem at all.

All I have to say is they are not servicing 50 millions of people in America, and they do not have wonderful customer services at all. They get you with the deals, but please read the fine print before signing over your television life to the devil.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Allenton, Michigan, United States #236694

If you dont like it here then go back to Vietnam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry :cry :cry