After having Direct TV for 6 years, I sold my house and was ready to move.All other suppliers canceled smoothly (house insurance, electric, etc.), but when I contacted Direct TV for what I expected to be an easy 5 minute call to say I'm terminating my services, come get your satellite and receivers, they had me on the line forEVER (over an hour).

Kept trying to "pitch" me more sales. I clearly indicated I needed nothing more. The woman simply would not let it go and kept pitching until she got me so upset I actually got ill and demanded a supervisor, which she would not do. I finally had to hang up and call back to request a supervisor.

Another 20 minute wait to talk to one; then on hold again. All together. it took 2 hours of my time to simply said, "I no longer need Direct TV services".

I will NEVER again use Direct TV EVER.I intend to report this matter as I feel it was completely abusive.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

I advise ya'll.Don't ever get DirecTV in your life.

You'll regret it and kick your self for doing so. First, they charge u for HD. Second, only 2 year contract. Third, if it's raining real hard.

Don't bother turning on your tv or expect shows to record proper. Fourth, their customer service associates are rude and half the time can't ever help you with your problem. I could go on and on and on.

But, you get the picture.DON'T TANGLE YOURSELF IN THEIR WEB OF LIES AND BAD SERVICE

nikalseyn