Direct TV's NFL Sunday Ticket will cost you $300. That's $75.00 each month for 4 months. No, it is NOT a free trial. No, you can NOT cancel it during the 4 months. No, you can NOT get a refund.

During your initial, hour long, phone conversation to set up your Qwest telephone and internet and Direct TV account did the saleman mention the cost? No, you do NOT remember. And you did NOT record the conversation, so yes, you are screwed.

Call them to try to sort this out and you may reset your 24 month contract. Good luck.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Herreid, South Dakota, United States #607964

Exact same thing happening to me.I got direct tv last year and paid for it ordered over the phone.

Then in 2012 they automatically signed me up for it i didn't notice my bill for it till it was too late. This is stealing money and any company that does this should be ashamed.

Im thinking of taking them to court myself but cant afford it..if anyone knows a remedy please tell me xboxsold@gmail.com

We never ordered the NFL Sunday Ticket but we are being billed for anyway. We would never order the NFL Sunday Ticket because we don't watch professional football. This is a complete ripoff, being charged for something we did not order.

Henrietta, New York, United States #36630

Yup, so I bought Sunday Ticket for $300.00, then I bought a HD received from directv for another $200.00.Then I upgraded to HD service for another $9.95 a month.

I go to watch the games week 2 and NONE OF THE GAMES ARE IN HD!! Find out I have to pay ANOTHER $100.00 TO GET THE GAMES IN HD!! ALL THE HD STUFF I ALREADY PAID FOR DOESN'T INCLUDE THE GAMES!!!

Unbelieveable.

So I paid ANOTHER $100.00 for the games to be in HD.

Someday there will be another choice.Anyway, i have 27 years with my company, so in another 3-4 years i retire and move back to denver and won't need directv and for sure won't use them after all this.