I have talked to 2 direct TV customer service reps they can't understand that I have not renewed my contract all the help they gave me was to put me on hold forever!!!Do not use these people if you do and you buy anthing from them after your initial contract they extend your contract.

But I didn't buy anything they'er junkie equipment failed and so it was replaced.

I'm pissed for sure and tired of Direct TV.They can reach me at r e kerr 16117 I know someone must have the brains to understand simple logic or is this the way they do business

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #84084

Direct TV

Corporate Office

Ms. Ellen Filipiak

Sr. VP, Customer Care

2230 East Imperial Highway

El Segundo, CA 90245

Direct TV "hides" this address but I found it! Bombard Ms. Filipiak with your complaints! Maybe, just maybe, they will realize JUST HOW BAD their service is and make changes. They hire and train people to be TOTALLY INCOMPETENT and then tie to you exorbitant contracts when they fail to provide the type of service that is expected.

If the industries won't police themselves, we, as consumers, have an obligation to. Also, contact your local Consumer Protection Agency (listed on County Gov't websites) with your complaints. These "monopolies" are ILLEGAL and the Consumer has to stand up for their rights.