I am a new customer to Direct TV and am already regretting my decision.When I first spoke to a employee on the phone one of the things I wanted to make sure you had was on demand, which I was told you did, at no time was I told you had to have a high definition box to receive it.

When I called last week I asked about it and the credit for being a auto pay customer and was told now that I am a customer I could not get the credit. Had I been told up front about needing the box and that with the auto pay credit it would of not really cost me any more I of course would of gotten it. I have several neighbors that were thinking about switching to Direct TV but I will now not be recommending they do so.

I just wish I would of been informed in the first place, I was told I was going to

get a service now that I don't!!I have also emailed D tv and they said they were sorry but there was nothing they could do!

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

For future purposes I'd get rid of auto-pay.Never let DTV have access to your bank or credit card account.Get a prepaid credit card for their use. All you have to do is google DirectTV/complaints and read some of the many thousands of complaints against this company to see exactly what DTV does to its customers.

Wait till you find out that Direct TV is nothing but infomercials very little programing and then they want 200 to watch baseball this is *** that our government has let cable get away with and the consumer has to pay for *** like this WHY I still haven't seen anything that is worth 40 dollars a month to watch