Washington, District Of Columbia

After seeing what cable offered (in Seattle WA) via on-demand I decided to buy the wireless ($80) connection for my Direct TV (in ILL). Very disappointed.

The menu is slow and awkward and the selections available for on demand pretty much suck. None of the prime time network programs are available...mostly *** from CNN, Oxygen, Bravo and the like. You can get pay-per-view, but I don't need on-demand for that. It's pretty much a waste of time.

The on-demand I saw in Seattle (cable) had the ability to download and watch pretty much the same programs that were broadcast live.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Service.

Comments

Very Slow, you must download Anything from DTV On Demand...Takes forever..none of the major network shows are available such as NBC CBS ABC....Very Dissappointed

I am switching from comcast cable to the direct tv bundle. It is over $100 cheaper a month.

However I do love the on demand from comcast. Can anyone tell me what the on demand for direct tv is like?

Is it similar to comcast cable on demand? Thanks :)

@Amy

Word to the wise, stay with Comcast, try to work out something with them to cut your bill, as a Directv client for 10 years, they are no better than anyone else, I find it better to just stay where I am with Comcast. DTV attempted to run a scam on me so they would not have to pay the remainder of my balance they owed me. Stay Clear of Direct TV.