It goes from bad to worse!I spent a couple of hours with one of their problem solving representatives and thought we had resolved the problem.

She agree to remove the charges and reinstall my equipment and give me the 12 months ate the agreed price. No problem but I made it perfectly clear it was for 12 months, I am not signing for another 24 months, agreed she said. So when I receive the e-mail it stated that at the time of installation I would have to sign a 24 month contract! So I called Direct TV, that's ok they said we have you down for 12 months you won't have to sign for 24 months.

I then asked, OK so what if the installer gives me a 24 month contract, just tell him to call in and check with us was their answer.

Well he arrived today, nothing in his hands so i knew it was not good, he asked me what had happened and he then informed me he would require me to sign a 24 month contract, it is not going to happen, so I explained that they said he should call in, his answer was they always say that, they just tell you what you want to hear, but I can only install the equipment with a 24 month contract.So now they have my credit card details again and are not honoring what they have promised me, before they even install their equipment, there is something seriously wrong with the business ethics of this company, they should be ashamed of themselves!

Reason of review: Not keeping their word and trying to change the terms of the agreement.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments