First off id like to say i had direct TV for about 4 years.They just kept getting worse.

About 6 months ago i was going to rid them but i love NFL package. Well let me just say this. I believe if they cant keep to their word than why should their customers on their contracts? I didn't have t.v and they wanted me and my 2 small children to wait 2 weeks before they could come fix it.

Then the day they were supposed to be their they did not call or show, then when i called they made my appointment for another 2 weeks later? Are you kidding me. If you find yourself not being able to accommodate the people that pay you then hire more people! So i canceled with one year left in my contract.

Disputed me paying my last month i had TV because there was NO TV to watch! The eventually decided without my knowledge to take money from my account. $1384 to be exact. Do you know i have two small children to feed and a house to maintain.

Its one thing to let someone know so they can prepare but this company is sneaky and their customer service sucks. You are crazy to stick with this company or even set up a new account. I will never in a million years even if they are the last ones standing have them back. And i will be sure to spread the word.

I don't care fine print or not i didn't sign up with the card they took the money from! This should be illegal. Send me to a collection agency do what every other business does.

Taking money from people when they are to their wits end with your company is outrageous!People be aware and stay far away from this company!

Review about: Directv Tv Package.

go to dishnetwork....they are GREAT

If you owed $1384 you werent current on your bill!!!!! The cancellation fee isnt that much. :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :( :( :( :( :( :( :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh