I made a $55 a month deal for 2 years 6 months ago with direct tv.They have abused and charged my credit card well over $100 every month for the past 6 months and even $194 one month.

I have called twice to cancel premium stations that were free for 3 months (but they charged me for them). They never turned off the stations and continued to charge me. I have taken my bill off automatic but now how do I recoop the monies they stole out of my account?

Help help help help Typing Moore words is not going to help me!!!!!Word Word Word Word Word Word Help Help Help Help Help Help

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Directv. The most disappointing about directv premium tv package at Directv was lies Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.